Trip at a Glance
Heart & Sol Tours
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Lifestyle, Sightseeing, Wine Tour
Price$169 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Snacks, bottled water, all entry & tasting fees
Guest expenses limited to lunch stops
- CrocTalk - A tour at a conservation facility that showcases prehistoric replicas of the super croc plus live crocodilians, tortoises, African wild cats and much more! You'll have the opportunity to feel a live crocodile (and CrocTalk has a perfect safety record!). Many photo ops during this visit so you will not want to forget your camera, you'll be taking home some great memories!
- Okanagan Lavender Farm - We'll be following our noses to this beautiful farm property with sweeping views of Okanagan Lake where scones and lemonade await. From the first plantings in 1994 to the full line of hand-crafted products available in the gift boutique, this family farm has developed a reputation as growers, producers and distillers of fine quality lavender products.
- Tantalus Vineyards - Spectacular lake views, an historic old vineyard a new state-of-the-art LEED winery make visiting this vineyard a one of a kind experience. Enjoy premium, single vineyard wines in a stunning gallery-style tasting room, surrounded by works of art from some of Canada's most highly acclaimed artists.
- Smack Dab Restaurant - A patio luncheon on the shores of beautiful Okanagan Lake. This restaurant located in the heart of Manteo Resort now merits a place among the best restaurants in the province for setting and ambiance. With a World-Class in the kitchen and the incredible lake views, this is a lunch stop you won't soon forget! Oh yes, and they have Kelowna's largest selection of craft beer!
- Urban Distilleries - This is a distillery experience & tastings that will stay with you for years to come. A family operation, Urban Distilleries is a new small batch micro-distillery that produces top-shelf Gins, Vodkas, Rums, & Whisky including the signature "Spirit Bear" line. Each batch is hand crafted in an Artesian copper still from premium grains and meticulously filtered spring water.