Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$950 USD per person
14 - 16 days
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10 am, August 10, 2015
Work of guides, transfers, accommodation in tents, access fees, food and cooking gas (excluding cafes and tea houses), mules to Kulikalon and Mutniye lakes, medical kit, group gear
The following is not included in the price: personal gear, flights, health insurance (obligatory, must cover mountaineering in Tajikistan), additional food, visa fee (if applicable), other extras.
- This is a great chance to try mountaineering and backpacking in good company, or discover a completely new mountain range (for experts)
- This trip takes you to a place that most people don’t even know exists. And when they see your photos, they're probably not going to believe it’s real
- Experience Central Asia in a non-tourist version, meet the ordinary people and see their way of life, try delicious local food
- Make new friends and connections. Learn about Russian rural tourism culture with plenty of singing and stories in the evenings.
- Put yourself to a test of endurance and adaptation: spend two weeks sleeping in tents, cooking on a portable gas stove, and bathing in lakes