Trip at a Glance
Niagara Falls Walking Tours
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$45 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
daily, 11:00 AM from June 1st to August 31st
Intersection Old Falls and Prospect Streets, just outside the park entrance in Niagara Falls, NY.
Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds attractions.
This trip is designed for families and is the best value in Niagara Falls. It is a walking tour, meaning that we do not use a bus. The Niagara Falls State Park is relatively compact, so transport isn't needed. Adult and Youth (6-12 yrs old) tickets are available. Each ticket type needs to be added to your cart separately before proceeding to checkout. Children under 5 yrs are free but please include a note during checkout indicating the number of children included in the booking.
- Maid of the Mist Boat attraction-this should be on everybody's bucket list. The boat ride is the #1 attraction in Niagara Falls.
- Cave of the Winds-Challenge the Falls up close and personal by walking directly underneath it, if you dare! Wet and wonderful, the kids love it, especially on hot summer days.
- Goat Island-experience the natural side of the Falls when we tour Goat Island, the largely natural island that lies between the Horseshoe and American Falls.
- Niagara Falls State Park-enjoy the oldest State Park in the country. Designed by the same person who made NY City's Central Park, this park retains its natural grandeur and has not been spoiled by modern development.
- Our Guides-Our licensed tour guides understand story telling. They engage you with the dramatic tales of life and death, tragedy and triumph here at Niagara Falls.