Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$21 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Wednesday at 1pm
Nyugati Railway Station Platform 10. (1067 Budapest, Teréz krt. 55.)
Guided walk, tasting of a tradional jewish cookie. Entrance to the buildings.
- Western Railway Station, Eiffel's wrought design, Royal Reception Room.
- A hidden synagogue and gems - wandering around the streets of the modern (100 year-old) distict.
- The story and area of the international getto, Protected and Starred housed. Wallenberg's office.
- A war bunker, the liberation. The 'righteous men' and their heroism.
- The small Tel Aviv - the most beautiful Bauhaus buildings and their staircases and enteriours. The 'Iron Building' and the view of St Stephan park.