Trip at a Glance
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$60 USD per person
Winter 5 hours, Summer 6+ hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Winter 1pm, Summer Noon
Museum entrance fee
Summer Tour is 6+ hours with the + being time on your own to shop, eat, and visit the museums at Pioneer Park. Jan. - April, when Santa Claus House is closed Great Alaskan Bowl Co. is part of the tour
- Visit the Trans Alaska Pipeline and learn about it's amazing engineering
- Visit the Museum of the North. Ben has a MA degree in Cultural Documentation from UAF & has done a great deal of cultural research in the Museum.
- Summer tours include time on your own to shop & eat at Pioneer Park. Shops closed in Winter but a chance for photos of Historical Cabins & Steam Boat.
- Visit Santa Claus House at North Pole AK located 12 miles from Fairbanks. Gift Shop & photo with Santa when home. Only open week-end Jan. 1 - April 14
- Cultural Center offers displays of the Native way of life in rural Alaska. Ben has lived this way of life and can provide first hand experience.