Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Twin sharing accommodation on full board basis; All meals, i.e. breakfast, lunch & dinner; Airport transfers in Bhutan; All sightseeing programmes & transfers with English speaking guide as per the itinerary.
Cost Excludes: Visa Fee of US$ 20.00 per person (payable at the airport); Tourism Development Fee of US$ 10.00 per person; Bhutan Visa Fee; Airfare Kathmandu- Paro- Kathmandu ($380 per person); Airport Tax; Entrance Fees; Bar Bills & expenses of personal nature; Tips.
- Fly to Paro with breathtaking views of Mt. Everest, Kanchanjunga, Mt. Chomolari, and Mt. Jichu Drack.
- Enjoy a cultural show by Royal Dance Troupe.
- Drive to Paro through Dochu La Pass with magnificent view of the Bhutanese mountains.
- Explore Bhutan’s National Museum, Tadzong.
- Visit the Punakha Dzong and Wangdipodrang Dzong