Trip at a Glance
Chania, Crete, Greece
Lifestyle, Wine Tour
Price$97 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tuesday - Saturday; 8:30 am from Chania, 8:50 am from Platanias, and 9:15 from Kolimvari.
Either Chania, Platanias, or Kolimvari
Olive Mill guided tour, olive oil tasting and entrance fees. Winery guided tour and wine tasting. Olive oil museum entrance fees Lunch with wine Cretan Knife exhibition guided tour and entrance fees.
Ideal for everyone, youth groups, single or couple participants. The trip has guided stops every 30 to 40 minutes. The trip is not recommended for children under 8 years old. The wine tasting is not available for children under 18yrs old. Don’t forget your trekking shoes and your camera.
- Visit a modern olive oil mill see how Cretans harvest their olives, how olive oil is produced and taste some local varieties of olive oil. Visit an olive oil museum and it's exhibition.
- Visit a winery and see how wine is made and taste different varieties accompanied with local treats.
- Enjoy a lunch break in the yard of a Cretan village under Oak Trees with the Cretan hospitality that characterize us.
- Pass through a magnificent gorge with natural springs and dense vegetation.
- Visit a 16th century Cretan house and learn everything about Cretan knife and their culture.