Trip at a Glance
Chania, Crete, Greece
Adventure, Jeep Safari
Price$131 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
On Request, typically 8:00 - 8:30 am
Free hotel pick up and drop off. English speaking guides and professional group guide-drivers. Lunch in Volikas refuge (Barbeque). Coffee or mountain tea. Also, liability insurance and local taxes are included.
Ideal for trekking groups; either singles or couples who like trekking. The trip consists of 20 minutes walking to the refuge and 1.5 hours walking up to Mile cave. The trip has guided stops every 30 to 40 minutes. The trip is not recommended under 13 years old. Don’t forget your trekking equipment: a water flask, sun cream, and your camera!
- Best panoramic view of northern side of Chania
- 3 hours trekking in the white mountains of Crete climbing to 1500-1800 meters altitude.
- Visit Mile Cave a natural cool oasis and enjoy o cold cup of mountain tea.
- Visit Volikas refuge at 1500 meters altitude and enjoy a barbeque lunch break.
- Learn about Cretan culture and history through our expert mountain guides.