Trip at a Glance
Toronto Free Walking Tours
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
City Tour, Sightseeing
Price$85 CAD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
By request and Saturdays in Fall and Winter
Red heart sculpture, 44 Parliament St, Toronto, ON
Guided sightseeing for 4 hours, lunch at the world famous St. Lawrence Market, tickets to the Toronto Islands, water taxi/ferry ride, complimentary house wine/beer at the end.
*We do not go up the CN Tower or inside the Hockey Hall of Fame but both are covered and seen on tour. *The St. Lawrence Market is closed Sundays, Mondays and public holidays.
- Distillery Historic District. A detailed and narrated guided walk through the former largest distillery in the British Empire.
- Old Town Toronto. An in depth walk through early N.American, Canadian and Torontonian history, including a visit to Toronto's First Post Office
- St. Lawrence Market. 2012 National Geographic World Number 1 Food Market, including lunch, tastings, wine tastings, history and education!
- Toronto Financial District. Canada's tallest skyscrapers, the heart of the Canadian economy and the world's 11th wealthiest city.
- Toronto Islands. Fast and fun water taxi or ferry ride (seasons), to Toronto Islands for best views of skyline, guided tour of islands and a drink.