Trip at a Glance
Hungaria Koncert Ltd
Religious Tour, Sightseeing
Price€48 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
May 1st to October 31th 2014 Monday to Thursday at 10 am and 2pm and on Friday and Sunday at 10 am; From November 2nd to 30th 2014: Every day at 10 am except on Saturday
In front of the entrance of the Dohány Street Synagogue( Dohány Street 2, 1074), 15 minutes before the program starts.
professional guiding during the whole tour entrance fee to the Jewish Museum entrance fee to the Dohány Street Synagogue entrance fee to the Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Park entrance fee to the Jewish Centre, where you can visit the Hungarian Jewish Archiv and an audio-visual exhibition about the past of the Jewish Quarter in Budapest entrance fee to the Kazinczy Street Synagogue a cake in the glatt kosher Fröhlich confectionery or 10% off your order at the glatt kosher Carmel Restaurant
The dates of the Jewish Heritage Tours in English language: From May 1st to October 31th 2014: From Monday to Thursday at 10 am and 2pm and on Friday and Sunday at 10 am From November 2nd to 30th 2014: Every day at 10 am except on Saturday The dates of the Jewish Heritage Tours in German language: From May 1st to October 31th 2014: Every day at 10 am except on Saturday
- Heroes’ Temple – (outside visit); Jewish Centre ; Carl Lutz Memorial Park; Rumbach Street Synagogue - (outside visit)
- Orthodox Jewish Quarter; Interior visit of the Kazinczy Street Synagogue; Madách Square
- Jewish Museum with local guiding; Interior visit of the Dohány Street Synagogue; Gozsdu Passage
- Martyrs’ Cemetery - Holocaust Memorial Park; Raoul Wallenberg Park;Tree of Life
- At the end of the tour you will be given a Jewish Centre entrance ticket. These tickets are valid for one entry during next 24 hours. If you would like to go back the next day to the Jewish Centre, please keep your ticket and show it at the entrance gate.