Trip at a Glance
Solukhumbu, Eastern Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
PriceFrom: $1750 USD per person
Cho La Pass (5368m), Kongma La Pass, Renjo La Pass
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
March, April, May, Sept, Oct, Nov
Accommodation as per itinerary, English Speaking Guide, 1 Porter for 2 trekkers on Trek Duration, Sightseeing as per itinerary with entrance fees, Necessary paper work and permits, Domestic Flight
- Includes Three High Passes covering Cho La Pass (5368m), Kongma La Pass (5535m), Renjo La Pass (5360m), apart from Everest Base Camp & Kalapatthar.
- Extreme physical challenge in remote Himalayan wilderness Khumbu Glacier, home to Mount Everest Base Camp and the ice falls
- The world's largest Ngozumba Glacier near Gokyo, Sparkling Gokyo Valley, the Gokyo Lakes & the Gokyo Ri a 360- degree view of the Himalayan
- The perfectly blended views of deep Dudhkoshi River Valley with the lush vegetation, diverse flora and fauna of the Sagarmatha National Park
- Authentic Sherpa culture in the mountainous villages, warm hospitality of the families of inborn mountaineers.