Trip at a Glance
Rai Treks & Expeditions Pvt Ltd
Kathmandu, Mustang Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
PriceFrom: $1860 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Best time Mar to May/Sept to Dec
Accommodation in Kathmandu, transportation, domestic airfares, all logistics ie. insured guides, porters, foods with hot drinks and accommodation in the lodges during the trek, trekking permits
Exclusive cost: International airfares, traveler insurance, main meals in Kathmandu, bar, and beverages, tipping to the guides and porters. You can get a visa upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport.
- We can see most of the High snow-capped mountains in the Khumbu region including Mt. Everest. We will be just at the bottom of the top of the world.
- We can interact with Sherpa people who are really enriched in culture and tradition.
- We can see and visit the monasteries (Buddhist temples), which are very ancient and may get blessed from the Lamas.
- Most of the trip remains within Sagarmatha National Park, which is listed in UNESCO.
- Namche Bazaar is one of the gateways to the whole Khumbu region. Kalapattar is another place to highlight, from where we can see Everest closer.