Everest Base Camp Trek starts from Lukla, passing through a series of Sherpa villages surrounded by cultivated fields, monasteries, chortens and Sagarmatha national park. After crossing the Dudh Koshi river a number of times on the wonderful wire swing bridges you begin a long uphill climb to Namche Bazaar where you will have your first acclimatization day. Namche is a small but beautiful town, also called the capital of the Khumbu region and a great place to relax before moving ahead.
After leaving Namche Bazaar you will trek up the Dudh Koshi valley, passing through Dole and Machhermo en route before finally reaching Gokyo valley. Here you will explore 5 lakes, all of which look like a stunning turquoise. You will visit all these lakes and climb Gokyo Ri, which is one of the best viewpoints in the Himalaya offering unbelievable views of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu Makalu and many other peaks. Leaving Gokyo valley you trek down to Thangnak before climbing up to cross the Cho La pass at 5330m, one of three great passes in the Khumbu region. After crossing the Cho-La pass, you will rejoin the main Everest route to Gorakshep. From Gorak Shep you will hike to Everest base camp in the afternoon and explore around. Next day early morning you will climb to Kala Pattar for the best views of Mt Everest. After spending a couple of hours you will descend, passing Gorak Shep and head to Dingboche (4410m) Tengboche (3870) and Namche Bazaar. Over the next two days you travel back to Lukla and catch a flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: pre-trip meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley, overnight at guest house.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2650), 3-4 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3440) 5-6 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazzar for acclimatization.
Day 06: trek to Tengboche (3850), 6- 7 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4350), 6-7 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 08: Rest at Dingboche for acclimatization.
Day 09: trek to Lobuche (4900), 5-6 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 10: Trek to Gorak shep (5180), 4-5 hr walk and after lunch walk to EBC(Everest Base Camp ) and back, overnight at guest house.
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapather and back to Pheriche (4255), 6-7 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 12: Trek to Tengboche (3850), 4-5 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 13: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440) 4-5 hr walk, overnight at guest house.
Day 14: Trek to Lukla 5-6 hr walk overnight at guest house.
Day 15: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Final departure.
• Pick up & Drop to & from Airport by private Car/Van/Bus
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Day sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley by private car/van/bus with a city guide
• Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Jiri
• Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park Entry Permit
• TIMS Card (Trekking Information Management System)
• 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea or coffee) during the trek
• Accommodation at Lodges in Twin or Multi sharing basis on the trek
• Sleeping bag and down jacket (will be provided if necessary)
• An English-speaking, government licensed trekking guide & porter (s)
• Accommodation, meals, insurance, equipments, salary of guide and porter
• Airfare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for a trekking guide including domestic airport tax
• All applicable government taxes and service charges
• Free use of Company’s duffel bag
• Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be provided)
• Nepal Entry Visa
• Food in Kathmandu such as lunch and dinner
• Bottled drinks (mineral water, any cold drinks & alcoholic drinks) while on trek
• Travel, medical & emergency rescue by helicopter (need to pay by your insurance)
• Your international flight ticket and airport departure tax
• Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, bar, tips, etc
• Tips & Gratuities for trekking guide & porter (s)