Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
$1220 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
September through June
3 nights hotel in Kathmandu, Both way flights (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu), all arrival and departure, Guide and porter with food, salaries and insurance, Document which is needed for trek, Gov. taxes.
The cost depends on your group size and duration of stay so please contact us.
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, Everest region is home to Sherpa people so pure Sherpa culture and festival.
- Everest base camp 5363m, Khumbu glaciers, Icefall, Kalapather 5545m which is the best view point of Everest base camp trek.
- Breathtaking view of Mt. Everest and Everest Himalayan range
- Rivers, Lakes, Glacier, Wildlife, Himalayan Yak
- Namche bazaar, Tengboche and Pangboche monastery, Everest view hotel.
Everest Base Camp Trekking is one of the most popular and most demanding trekking trail in Nepal and famous over the world. Everest base camp and Kalapather, 5545m is part of the highest trekking destination on the earth and most recommended trekking route in Nepal. Everest Base Camp Trek is everyone’s dream to see the Roof of the world and to put their footsteps on the base of Mt. Everest. Everest base camp trekking trail is rich with pure Sherpa culture in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Everest Base Camp Trekking starts with scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and starts following Dudh Koshi valley. Passing through Namche bazaar, Tengboche Monastery, Pangboche (which is very old village in Everest region) and other few settlements are on the way to Gorakshep, the final stop before Everest Base Camp is Gorakshep 5190m. Gorakshep is the highest place to sleep in the Everest Base Camp Trek.
Kalapather 5545m is the best and famous view point of the Everest base camp trek. KalaPattar 5545m offers views of Mt.Everest 8848m, Mt.Lhotse 8516m, Mt.Pumo Ri 7161m, Thamserku 6623m, Ama Dablam 6812m (which is one of the most beautiful mountain peak in Everest region trek) and other many beautiful mountain peaks.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.