Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
$1482 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Oct, 1, 2015
All ground transfers, Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, all domestic flights, All accommodations, required trekking permits, licensed trekking guide and porter services.
- Witness the top of the world - Mount Everest - and other 8000m peaks
- Experience the real life standard of world famous climbers, the Sherpa people
- See the flora and fauna of high Himalaya
- Opportunity to embark on an epic journey that our mountain legends Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa set off on in 1953
- Panoramic view of mountain ranges from Kalapattar (5545m)
The top of the world, Mt. Everest (8848m) is one of the most awaiting peaks and people dream to conquer it. There is no place in the world more spectacular than the Everest region. It is where four of the world’s six tallest peaks Mt. Everest (8848), Mt. Lhotse (8516m) Mt. Makalu (8481m), and Cho Oyu (8201m), reside.
The Everest Base Camp trek is the most spectacular trek in the land of the Himalayas. Trekking in the Everest region offers scenic mountain views, and opportunities to get a real experience into the life of world famous climbers (the Sherpa people). The trek offers the opportunities to see the Khumbu mountain ranges, around Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site, the life style of the Sherpa people, Himalayan flora and fauna and will also get an opportunity to embark on a epic journey that our mountain legends Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa set off on in 1953. You will witness the highest altitude hotel in the world, The Everest Hotel, highest altitude airport Lukla airport also known as Tenzing Hillary Airport and high altitude places where people still live.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.