Trip at a Glance
Black Diamond Expedition
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$1555 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
We do departure as per your convenient date
1) All transfers, sightseeing, airport pick up and drop by private vehicle 2) Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu airfare 3) Domestic airport tax 4) 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast or similar 3-star hotel as per availibility. 5) 11 nights accommodation in standard guest house/lodges during trekking 6) Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show 7) Farewell dinner 8) All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 9) English Speaking Guide and private vehicle for sightseeing in Kathmandu 10) Entrance fees in the monuments 11) An experienced guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) during trek 12) Salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter 13) Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are need to be returned after trek) 14) All necessary paper work and permits 15) A comprehensive medical kit 16) All government and local taxes.
Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight may get delay for few hours or may even cancel for few days due to frequently changeable and unfavorable weather condition of Himalayas. Such condition may arise even in the best season. So we kindly request you to keep some spare days in hand to cope with such condition. If flight is cancelled at the start of trip, either you do wait till you have spare days or do another adventure trip to other regions. If flight is cancelled after the trip, either you have to wait for following day’s flight or you have to take helicopter rescue to fly back Kathmandu. The helicopter charges around USD 5,000 and it can lift 4-5 people per flight. If everything goes as plan during trek, in your spare time you can enjoy sightseeing, jungle safari, rafting, bungee and many more luxurious and adventurous activities.
- Reach in the base of Mt. Everest, the highest Mountain is unforgettable reward itself.
- Visit highest Monastery in Tyangboche
- Top 5 trekking destination in the world.
- Diverse flora and fauna ranges from subtropical to alpine vegetation blend with pristine tradition and culture.
- Can see four Himalayas above 8000 m including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse(8414m), Cho Oyu (8188m), Makalu (8468) and many more snow-capped peaks.