Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$1750 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day in morning
4 night’s twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu at requested categories hotel with breakfast •All local transportation by suitable private vehicle (car, van, bus) in Kathmandu •Complementary welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu •A day Kathmandu sightseeing as per itinerary with tour guide, vehicle & entry fees •Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight tickets •Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner with tea or coffee in a cup) during the trek as per itinerary •Accommodation on teahouse/lodge during the trek •Trek leader (English speaking,), one Sherpa porter (for each two member) and all payments with insurance •Sagarmatha National park entry fee, TIMS permit and all required major permit and entry fee •Safe drinking water •Sleeping bag and down jacket for trekking part •Himalayan Planet T-Shirt & duffel bag •Medical kit bag •All government and local taxes
Service Excludes: Visa fees, intl. airfare & departure taxes • Excess baggage charges • Lunch and dinner in city • Travel and rescue insurance • Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters • Tips for driver, guides and porters • Any extending trips • Services doesn't include in service inclusive column
- Super view of the mountain range including Mt. Everest and other 8 thousanders.
- Everest base camp which is obviously one of the greatest dreams and wishes for everyone to be there once in their life.
- Explore Sherpa villages (traditional and modern) and ancient monasteries.
- To visit the place (Khumjong), the great contributions of Sir Edmund Hillary (The first Everest victor).
- Great experiences of walking up & down on boulder trail having incredible happiness of being above the cloud by one’s own foot.