Trip at a Glance
Kathmandu, Mustang Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$1590 USD per person
Transfer, accommodations, meals, round trip flight (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu), guide and porter, first aid medicine (clients are advised to bring their own as well) and all taxes.
Not included: travel insurance, international airfare, Nepal tourist visa fee US$ 30, Items of a personal nature, trekking gears including sleeping bag & down jacket, hot shower charges
- Moderate to fairly challenging but thrilling to the core!
- Sherpa hometown and monasteries.
- Kalapathar, the view point to see the World highest Peak "Mt. Everest".
- Everest Base camp, amazing view of mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Views of Khumbu Ice - Fall.
- Exciting flight to Lukla.