Everest Base Camp Trek - 16 days
Send Booking Request
- Fabulous views of Mount Everest along with n hundreds of other Himalayan peaks throughout most part of the trek
- A Sherpa Culture trek through the villages of world famous climbers
- Exciting Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- City tours in Kathmandu through the major UNESCO World heritage sites
- An insight to Buddhism and Buddhist culture, visit to ancient Buddhist monasteries
Everest Base Camp Trek is the most majestic and picturesque walk in the Himalaya culminating at the base of the world’s highest mountain, Mt. Everest. Everest base camp trek falls on the bucket list of most trekkers.
Our Everest Base Camp Trek program begins with your arrival, reception and transfer to your hotel the first day. The second day is scheduled to explore around Kathmandu’s exotic heritage sites. The actual Everest Base Camp Trek starts on the third day after a brief adventurous flight to Lukla. We trek through several Sherpa villages before finally reach Everest Base Camp. We also visit Kala Patthar for beautiful sunset/sunrise view over the Himalayan range. Returning on the 16th day.
Your adventure awaits!
icicles adventure treks
Icicles Adventure Treks and Tours is a lady leaded company in association with a veteran trekking and climbing leader. Icicles Adventure is all about adventure. We offer a great selection of guided adventures for clients all over the world. Discover the Himalayas, cultural and ethnic variety, Himalayan environment, historical and architectural cities, mountain ranges, glaciers, rivers, lakes, forests, spectaculars waterfalls with us through our exclusive trekking in Nepal, trekking in Bhutan, trekking in Tibet, Nepal tours, Bhutan tours, Tibet overland tours and India tours programs.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.