Everest Base Camp & Kalapatthar Trek: 18 days
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Sixth Sense Travel
Solukhumbu, Eastern Region, Nepal
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
From: $1400 USD per person
Everest Base Camp & Kalapatthar
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
March, April, May, Sept, Oct, Nov
Accommodation as per itinerary, English Speaking Guide, 1 Porter for 2 trekkers on Trek Duration, Sightseeing as per itinerary with entrance fees, Necessary paper work and permits, Domestic Flight
- Scenic, breathtaking mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back, Explore the Namche Bazaar, the capital of Sherpa people & gateway to Mt Everest
- Explore the Everest National Park & Observe Sherpa Buddhist culture and village lifestyle in the heart of the Himalayas of the Khumbu region
- Explore the Tengboche monastery, one of the biggest Monasteries in the Everest region
- Hike to Kalapatthar 5550m, one of the highest points of this trek & ultimate destination to have a great panoramic mountain view from a very close.
- Remarkable view of the Khumbu icefall and Glacier in Khumbu region of Nepal
Everest Base Camp & Kalapatthar Trek is one of the popular trekking destinations in the world due to its feature of exceptional highest altitude and distinct complex landscape, remarkable natural beauty, diverse flora and fauna. EBC & Kalapatthar trekking in the Everest region of Nepal offers to adventure travellers an exciting opportunity to explore up to the base camp of the world’s highest mountain Mt Everest (8848m). Mount Everest Base Camp (5364m) and Kalapatthar trek have been popular trekking destination after the first successful expeditions to Mount Everest Summit (8848m) on May 29, 1953 by Sir Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa. The EBC & Kalapatthar trek reveals some of the most breath-taking and spectacular scenery of the Himalayas, traditional Sherpa culture, Everest National Park with diverse flora and fauna, lifestyle of Sherpa people, hidden Buddhist cultures and their religion in the Khumbu region. Everest Base Camp & Kalapatthar trek is graded as moderate-to-difficult, which requires trekkers to have prior trekking experience and some level of physical fitness.
EBC & Kalapatthar Trek begins with half-day sightseeing and trek preparations in the Kathmandu Valley. Then next day, we take a 30-minute mountain flight to Lukla and continue the trek.
Let Sixth Sense Travel help you plan your next memorable experience.
Sixth Sense Travel was established by a group of tourism entrepreneurs, professionals and tour guide experts. We are one of the leading inbound tour and trekking operation and destination management companies in Nepal. We specialize in cultural heritage, natural sightseeing tours, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, rafting, wildlife safaris and mountain biking. We also offer special itineraries such as photography, festivals, honeymoon and volunteerism in Nepal.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.