Trekking in the Everest region is a life time dream of many people. To stand at the foot of the world’s tallest mountain is high up on the list of many people’s desires. This Everest Base Camp Trek is the perfect chance to take in this majestic mountain and the splendid beauty of the region’s scenery. This trek winds, climbs and descends its way through lush low land and alpine forest, Buddhist monasteries and authentic Sherpa Villages. This trek provides you the opportunity to explore the lifestyle of the Himalayan people, their religion, customs and traditions. Alluring birds like the golden eagle, snow pigeon, red-billed and yellow-billed choughs and flowers like rhododendron, magnolias, blue pine, chir pine, juniper and hemlock make the trekking a delight for nature lovers.
Everest Base Camp Trekking involves a remarkable amount of up and down walking. Tea house trekking is possible on the main trail to Everest Base Camp trekking. While the visit to Everest Base Camp is the goal for many trekkers, the view of Everest itself from the base camp can be disappointing. For the best views of Everest we recommend taking the Kalapatter Trek. This trek can be completed in conjunction with the Everest Base Camp Trek
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: Flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Trek to Phadking (2700m)
Day 03: Phadking to Namche Bazaar (3420m)
Day 04: Acclimatization in Namche (3420)
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3850m)
Day 06: Tengboche to Pheriche (4240m) /Dingboche (4350m)
Day 07: Acclimatization day
Day 08: Pheriche/Dingboche to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5160m)
Day 10: Site trip to Everest Base Camp – Return back to Pheriche
Day 11: Pheriche to Tengboche
Day 12: Tengboche to Namche
Day 13: Namche to Lukla
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu
Day 16: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Note: The best season for this trek is Feb to May or Sep to Dec. Whether staying in tea houses or opting for a tent, tacking on acclimatization days, or adding rafting and safari, you can customize your trekking experience to make it one of a kind.
The cost includes the following Services:
• Airport pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3-4 star hotel including breakfast on twin sharing.
• Kathmandu city tours inclusive of vehicle transfer, entrance fees & professional English speaking tour guide.
• Round trip flight fare from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
• Domestic airport tax.
• Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges on twin sharing.
• Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
• Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek and their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
• Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS).
• Sagarmatha National Park entrance Permit and fees.
• First Aid medical kit
• Duffle Bag
• Government taxes
• Service charge.
The cost does not includes the following Service
• Any meals other than breakfast in Kathmandu.
• International airfares
• Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu, Nepal
• Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
• Items of a personal nature.
• Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, and internet.
• Tips & Gratuities
Your adventure awaits!