Trip at a Glance
Quasar Tours & Travel
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$107 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday (10.00 am and 2.00 pm)
Hotel, apart. of the guests
Transport by car, minivan, minibus; Professional tour guide; Entrance fee.
-For the children under 6 y.o.-free of charge; -For the childred between 6-12 y.o. - discount 50% from the price; Prices : for one person:107 USD; for double : 65 USD/prs;for triple: 53 USD/prs.
- The Palace of Parliament – also called the House of People, it has been built between 1984-1989; is the second largest building after the Pentagon.
- The Village Museum – one of the world’s most interesting ethnographical parks in open air, the museum was founded in 1936 by Dimitrie Gusti and gathers house holding samples from all regions of the country.
- The Romanian Athaeneum – a concert hall in the center of Bucharest. The project was made by Albert Galleron helped by C. Baicoianu - Feb 1888.
- The Romanian Orthodox Patriarchal Cathedral - completed in 1658, it is the majestic centre of the Romanian Orthodox Church. The facade is in the Brâncovenesc style.
- The Arch of Triumph - glorifies the bravery of the Romanian soldiers during the First World War, celebrating the 1918 Union of Romanian provinces.