Trip at a Glance
Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Swimming with Dolphins
Price$3099 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Available November to February
Christchurch, New Zealand
Accommodations in 6 Locations Private, Transportation for Duration Maori Feast & Cultural, Experience Wild Dolphin Encounter Abel Tasman, Wildlife & Remote Coast Kayaking Tour Fox Glacier, Full Day Hike Skyline Gondola & Luge, Select Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 9 Dinners, Fully Guided Trip
- Explore hidden sunlit lagoons, and laugh as New Zealand fur seal pups test out their water skills at Tonga Island Marine Reserve.
- Have a dolphin encounter - ride on a catamaran to find pods of up to 600 dusky dolphins. Jump in, laugh, and be amazed as they swim and play around you.
- Trek through subtropical rainforest toward breathtaking views of the glacier’s undulating ice flow.
- Savor a traditional feast and spend an evening learning the unique culture, dance, and tribal traditions of New Zealand’s native Maori.
- Ride to the top of the gondola ... then race your companions down the winding path of the Skyline Luge. Ready... set... luuuuuuge!