Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price€1499 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8th May, 12th June ,10th July, 14th Aug
The Best & Friendliest Guides in the Business, All Your Tour Transport for 15 Days, 14 Hearty Irish Breakfasts, Most of your Site and Attraction Entries, 14 Nights accommodation
Lunch and dinner are not included
- The Spink walk around Glendalough. This marked way brings you around Glendalough lake, one of the most scenic areas in Wicklow.
- The Dingle peninsula, there are stunning views around every corner but none match the view you get after hiking up Mt Brandon.
- The gap of Dunlowe is for me one of the most beautiful places in Ireland and will satisfy any walker!
- The Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland's top attractions and for good reason. They stretch for 8 km and tower 250m over the ocean. Truly stunning!
- Slieve league Cliffs. These sea cliffs are the highest in Europe and are situated in Donegal. This cliff top walk will leave you stunned.