Trip at a Glance
Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Offered Daily from May - August
Sealegs Eco Adventure Centre, Transfer Beach, Ladysmith
Introductory lesson, Tour Guide
Please remember to bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, especially on sunny days! There is always the possibility of getting wet, so please make sure to secure your eyewear and ensure that wallets, cameras, keys, and other valuables are secured in an airtight waterproof container/bag, or left on shore with the guides.
- Discover the serene beach that only a few locals are aware of called Elliott's beach.
- Introductory lesson to become more comfortable in kayak and safety.
- Pass through Wood Islands to see some harbour seals.
- Stay in shallow waters and seek out resident seastars, sun stars, oysters, crabs, moon snails, limpets and the neighbourhood river otters.
- Visit Elliott's Beach Marine Park near Evening Cove for swimming.