Trip at a Glance
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
1h 30 m
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Wednesday - Saturday 10:00 am & 1:00 pm | Sunday 1:00 pm
Bridgestone Arena, outside Nashville Visitors Center
- Hear the history of the famous street of Nashville before music began.
- Visit Riverfront Park and learn of the bloody Battle of the Bluffs that nearly ended Nashville before it even started.
- Tour historic Fort Nashborough and see the frontier settlement up close. Reflect on the tragedy of the Trail of Tears and see a portion of where it happened.
- See three National Historic Landmarks, including the Tennessee State Capitol, Downtown Presbyterian Church, and Ryman Auditorium.
- Learn how Nashville became Music City.