Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Pune Tourist Guide
Full Day Excursion, Sightseeing
From: र6,000 INR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday at 9.30 am.
The lobby of the guests' Hotel.
Car/ Driver/Fuel/Taxes Knowledgeable English speaking Guide. Pick up and drop from guests Hotel within city limits
Wear good walking shoes, carry a Hat, Dress modestly, Carry a sunscreen lotion Be sure to carry just your camera and a light bag
- Experience Bazaars colonial History of British Raj since 1808 Cafes and Bazaars . Pune was the Summer capital and a Pensioners Paradise.
- World War I & II Memorial The well maintained cemetery between 1939-1945 very Serene and honoring the people who participated in I and II world war
- 17th C Shiva temple in yellow stone The spire is from a single stone transported on Horse carriages around 1790 very intricate carvings and History
- A look into the lifestyle of 75 tribes of Maharashtra displaying ornaments,Homes Farming Implements, Utensils,Paintings Masks Voodocrafts etc
- St. Patrick's Cathedral built in 1835 for the British Army it is a church of Ireland and has live sermons and a lot of catholic population of Pune
Spend a day immersed in the daily life and history of the East of Pune.
Aga Kha Palace Entrance Rs.200/-pp
Shinde Chatri a grand Beautiful Shiva Temple of the 17th Century entrance Rs.50/-pp
Tribal Museum (Life, culture, tradition of 75 tribes in India) this museum Entrance fee Rs. 200/- per head 10.30 a.m. to 5.30pm closed on Sundays
Osho International Meditation commune
Looking around (street shopping) or walking around old British style colonial Market etc. Time spent depends on the interest of the guests, but it would be proper to keep at least one hour to look around.
Visit the World war I and II cemetery at Khadki no entrance fee.
Start planning your next experience today.
I am a licensed, trained tour guide of the Ministry of Tourism Govt. of India. have been working for the past 10 years. Under Incredible India’s program ATITHEE DEVO BHAVA we have day tours for Foreigners who come to visit India we enlighten them about our Fairs, Festivals, Culture, Traditions, Cuisine, Arts, and our rich Heritage and History. We also conduct old city and Bazaar walks bringing more tourists and promoting tourism. Pune can be added in the itinerary of people who are in transit from Mumbai, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Nasik, and Goa. A tour guide is rooted in his/her city and knows the real insider tips you will not find in any catalogue or guidebook I am a Masters in Psychology. I have been working with various NGOs and other heritage committees of the City No matter what you are interested in the forts, the history or cultural landmarks or a tour of the best local foods, markets. I take a lot of Industrial and corporate business people and ex -pats around the city.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.