Trip at a Glance
Dunedin, South Island, New Zealand
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pickup times are designed to fit the ship schedule. If your vessel arrives later, then the pickup time will change to suit the later arrival. Pick up time for private tours is flexible.
- Stop to meander the top gardens and bird aviary where we can also catch a glimpse of the cheeky NZ wood parrot the kaka and the cheeky Kea.
- Views of the entire city and its boundaries are well worth the trip up and many people have been mesmerized about how large the city is.
- Stroll on the flat to see the original buildings, rolling stream and manicured lawns that make this University one of the most photographed venues in Dunedin.
- See the amazing building and appreciate the architectural grandeur.
- Stop at Rotary park, that provides incredible panoramic views of the entire harbour and city. A great photo opportunity.