Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- The Rector's Palace, once the Government and Rector's seat of Dubrovnik, now holding displays of artifacts, furniture and baroque paintings.
- The Baroque Church of St. Blaise, recently visited and blessed by the Pope.
- The Franciscan Monastery, destroyed in the 1667 earthquake, and subsequently rebuilt. It is home to the oldest pharmacy in the world.
- The Dominican Monastery, displaying works by Paolo Veneziano, Vlaho Bukovac, and other valuable paintings from the 15th and 16th centuries.
- The Cathedral with its Titian altarpiece and its collection of more than 100 relics.