Trip at a Glance
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$19 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
11:00 a.m. daily
L.A. Union Station (800 N. Alameda Street 90012)
2 hour walking tour with local guide
$19 for adults, free for children 12 and under
- Explore Union Station, “America’s last great rail station”.
- See El Pueblo at Olvera Street, the birthplace of Los Angeles.
- Visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Angels, the mother church for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- See Frank Gehry's Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Check out the historic funicular, Angels Flight Railway.