Trip at a Glance
Dolphin Tour, Nature
Price€85 EUR per person
110 km (67 miles)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pick-up and drop off at Lisbon hotels; Entrance fees; transportation by air-conditioned car or van; boat cruise with dolphin watching; bottled water; liqueurs tasting, cheese and traditional sweets
Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera. The dolphin watching has a very high probability (95%), but it is not guaranteed they will be seen as they are wild animals, not trained.
- Board a restored historical Salt Galleon.
- Lookout for bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment.
- Discover the amazing landscapes of the Arrábida Natural Park.
- Explore the history and gastronomy of the Setúbal Region.
- Taste a liqueur only existing in this region.