Trip at a Glance
Dolphin Tour, Nature
Price$90 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 07:00hrs
Kizimkazi Zanzibar Tanzania
Transport, boat ride, entrance fees, snorkeling equipment, guide
Please note that this tour is subject to weather conditions
- Dolphin spotting location in Kizimkazi village on the Southern coast of Zanzibar Island where you can see both bottle-nose and humpback dolphins
- Visit a 12th century mosque, the earliest evidence of Islam in East Africa.
- Enjoy the surrounding beauty of the sea, mountains and lush greenery.
- The shallow coastal waters around Kizimkazi are a favorite hangout for dolphins that come here for the reliable food supply, to nurse their food.
- Several bottle-nose dolphins stay at Kizimkazi all year-round.