You will run in the most spectacular part of Dolomites. Breathtaking views, single tracks, wild animals, adventure between tall rocks, snowfields, easy Via Ferratas (if you want),…
You will sleep in hig altitude situated huts (called refugio), taste fantactic local cuisine, drink wine “della casa”.
You will meet places known from Giro di Italia (Passo Giau, Passo Falzarego), you can find your limits or make new challenges. It´s going to change your running life.
AltaVia1 is a 150-kilometre-long high-level public footpath which runs through the eastern Dolomites in Italy. It is also known as the Dolomite High Route 1. It passes through some of the finest scenery in the Dolomites.
- possible terms – June, July, September
- 7 days from Sunday to Saturday
- warm-up run and 5 stages in Dolomites
- min. 3 persons in group
- 2 nights in hotels, 4 nights in “refugio” – italian mountain hut, incl. breakfast and dinner
- you run with all equipment (aprox. 3kgs) or you can pay an extra service – transportation of your bag from hut to hut
Your adventure awaits!
We love running and we want to share it with you. We want to show you wonderful historical center of old Prague, amazing landscape of the Bohemian Paradise or beauties of the Giant Mountains. Run Cities, run pictoresque landscape, run mountains, run forrrest. Enjoy your runs, feel the nature, feel the place. You don´t need to be competitive. Explore new places, sense the history, charge the power from views. Be part of it.