Trip at a Glance
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
Price$100 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
To be arranged
Transportation to and from your accommodations to the ride location. Dog Sled Ride, photos and interaction with the dogs and Musher.
This is the lowest priced dog sled ride in Fairbanks that includes both transportation and the activity.
- Ben, a dog racer, made his living in the wilderness using only a sled dog team for transport . He can give you first hand information about mushing.
- Mushers giving rides are Ben's personal friends and will bundle you up in warm clothing to make sure you are warm and comfortable during the ride.
- A heated van will be waiting at the site for your return from the ride for your quick warm up. Van has special snow tires for your safe transport.
- For your protection, rides are not given if temperatures drop below -20 degrees and are no longer than 30 min. to insure clients don't get too cold.
- A 30 min. ride to location, 15 min. prep time, 30 min. ride, 30 min. for photos and interaction, and 30 min. ride back to accommodation.