Trip at a Glance
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Price$1881 USD per person
9 Days 8 Nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Through out the year
Private 4x4 custom built vehicle. All meals during safari, Drinking water, Accommodations as mentioned, Entrance fees to National Parks, Ngorongoro Crater fee and bird watching and game drives, Fuel.
What's Not Included: International flight, Insurance, Visa for Tanzania, Beverages, Maasai Boma entrance fee, Tips for guide and personal expenses such as laundry and communications.
- Northern Circuit Nature & Culture Safari 9 days 8 nights Pare Mountain Waterfalls, Coffee tour Serengeti NP, Olduvai Gorge & Ngorongoro crater
- Visit the Mghimbi Caves, which in 1860 were used as hiding places during slave raids. Proceed to Malameni Rock where untill 1930,
- You will visit coffee plantation, the coffee farm is a laudable community-run venture that not only shows you how beans are grown, picked and roasted
- Away from the crater the highlands are much more remote and contain some superb hiking and trekking.
- It has the amazing landscape that earned it the Maasai name Serengeti Endless Plains. In the evening, enjoy a game drive in the Serengeti