Trip at a Glance
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Food Tour, Lifestyle
Price$1315 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Catania or Comiso
All meals, all transfers, all activities, a tour manager always with you, guides.
- Modica is custodian of a 400 year tradition of Sicilian chocolate-making. Workshop in the oldest chocolate shop learning the Aztec methods still used.
- A day in the life of a fisherman in the southernmost tip of Sicily: full day fishing, eating with them and going back home for a traditional meal.
- Visit: Catania, Siracusa, Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Modica, Noto, Ragusa Ibla - UNESCO cities, and Mount Etna, the oldest active volcano in Europe.
- Street food tour of Palermo: visit the city centre with a local and try all the traditional food and drinks like Sicilians do in the old markets.
- Go shopping and cook with a Sicilian chef, at her house and learn some recipes of the Sicilian tradition.