Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Chic and Unique Tours
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Food Tour, Lifestyle
$1315 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Catania or Comiso
All meals, all transfers, all activities, a tour manager always with you, guides.
- Modica is custodian of a 400 year tradition of Sicilian chocolate-making. Workshop in the oldest chocolate shop learning the Aztec methods still used.
- A day in the life of a fisherman in the southernmost tip of Sicily: full day fishing, eating with them and going back home for a traditional meal.
- Visit: Catania, Siracusa, Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Modica, Noto, Ragusa Ibla - UNESCO cities, and Mount Etna, the oldest active volcano in Europe.
- Street food tour of Palermo: visit the city centre with a local and try all the traditional food and drinks like Sicilians do in the old markets.
- Go shopping and cook with a Sicilian chef, at her house and learn some recipes of the Sicilian tradition.
Discover Sicily a sip and a bite at a time on this food tour… Discover Sicily’s 3,000 years of Greek, Roman, Arab, Spanish, French influences through ancient ruins, Baroque masterpieces, quaint villages, and the authentic vibrant Sicilian cuisine. Experience the rich and long history of Sicily also through its food and wines. Meet the people behind the food, learn their secrets, try the recipes, open your heart, mind and stomach and be ready to be welcomed in private homes, farms and behind the scenes to live for 9 days as a real Sicilian.
Your adventure awaits!
Chic and Unique Tours
Are you looking for personalized tours in Sicily? Chic and Unique Tours offers travellers the opportunity to book self-guided tours relying on local expertise and concierge services or small-group tours with a dedicated and experienced tour manager. Built by passionate individuals, and lovers of fine food, art and history, Chic and Unique Tours offers a selection of some of the finest boutique hotels, charming B&Bs, private residences, unique excursions and food and wines experiences to explore and taste the real Sicily. ‘We aim to show you Sicily as you'll never see it alone!’
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.