Trip at a Glance
Shanghai, Shanghai Region, China
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$100 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tour Guide fee
- Walk along Binjiang Avenue along HangPu river
- Visit the new Tower building. This is the highest building of China. We can also go to the Financial Center or JingMao Tower. With clear sky you will have a beautiful view.
- Climb Shanghai Television tower and visit Shanghai history museum.
- Science and Technology Museum
- Go to the biggest Fake Market in Shanghai
This custom-made private tour in Pudong, part of Shanghai, is designed for you. This is not a standard tour as it is created as a special program according your wishes. Before you arrive in Shanghai, contact your guide to let them know what kind of things you are interested in. Based on this information, and your guide’s broad knowledge of what is available in Shanghai, they will set up a special program for you.
In this way you can be sure that you will visit the places of your interest. As your spare time is precious, you need to spend it on the right things.
Pudong is the new part of Shanghai and has a lot of interesting places to visit. Walk along Hangpu river over Binjiang Avenue, Climb the landmark Televison Tower, with the Shanghai historical museum in the tower pedestal. Or go to the new Tower, the highest building of China. Or go to Financial Center or JingMao tower. From all 3 you have beautiful view of Shanghai. Visit Luijiazui area with all the beautiful shopping malls. Or visit Science and Technology museum and walk to Century Parc. And maybe you want to visit the biggest Fake Market of Shanghai. But be prepared to bargain, but as your guide I can give you some advice if you like.
You see that also in
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.