Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing, Wine Tour
Price$960 USD per person
7 Day/6 Night
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
July 25th - Oct 31st
Tbilisi, Rose Square nearby
English speaking guide, Minibus Transportation, Accomodations, Nature reserve and the Cave Tickets, Wine Tasting
- Tbilisi city - Visiting the old part of town, 6th-century castle and the churches.
- Kakheti Region - East Georgia. Here you will find the wine cellars and vineyards. Read the old Georgian wine production.
- Mount Kazbegi - Here is a 12-century church and a very beautiful mountain range.
- Mtskheta - the ancient center of the country. 3-century churches. The city was reconstructed and restored to its original appearance.
- Kutaisi - Gelati Monastery visit. Protected areas and nature reserves, where the remains of dinosaur footprints. Here is Prometheus Cave.