Trip at a Glance
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lifestyle, Nightlife Tour
Price$70 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mondays and Wednesdays 08:30pm to 11:30pm
Meeting point disclosed after booking
A spot in a group tour for up to 11 persons. Food and drinks in all the food stops Admission to the “milonga”. A taxi from the coffee shop to the Milonga.
Transportation to and from the hotels NOT included. In case of strong rains the tour may cancel. We’ll let you know in advance. 2 persons minimum. In case you are the only traveler we’ll inform you.
- 3 food stops to eat like a real porteño and an authentic milonga (tango club) with a live orchestra provide a genuine experience.
- Eat the best pizza of your life, Argentina style in a historic pizzeria. Years of tradition and a deep Italian heritage mix to bring you only the best
- Discover the flavors of artisanal ice-cream (another national hit!) in the first ice cream parlor of the city
- Have a warm beverage in one of the city's Remarkable Coffeeshops. The flavors and scents of exotic spices and coffees create a charming atmosphere.
- We’ll head to an authentic Milonga in San Telmo where a tango band gives rhythm to the night and locals gather to dance Tango in it’s purest form!