Trip at a Glance
Beaune, Burgundy, France
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$730 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
09h30 every day.
• Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Beaune • Transport in a spacious air conditioned people carrier • Services of a local bi-lingual guide (mother tongue English) • Private guided visit of the Historic centre of Dijon • Tour of the local market if a market day • Guided tour of Veuve Ambal, cremant producer • Cremant Tasting
Price is for two people on a private guided tour. Other prices available on request. Market only open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Discover the hidden courtyards of the great ‘hôtels particuliers’ constructed between the 15th and 18th century.
- If Dijon market is open on the day of your tour we can take in the sights sounds and smells of a traditional French life.
- Free time for shopping or enjoy an independent visit of the Museum of Fine Arts, the best fine arts museum outside Paris.
- Visit Veuve Ambal for an initiation into the fabrication of Cremant (Burgundy Champagne).
- The tour ends with a comparative tasting of this local nectar, a worthy competitor to Champagne.