Trip at a Glance
4WD Tour, Adventure, Desert Tour
Price$650 USD per trip
5 Days / 4 Nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
tour with transport 4x4 or VAN with air conditioning Tours 5 days /4 nights, 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners (including 3 nights in Riad and 1 night in Berber tent) ( total 4 night 1 hour and a half tour in camel with related guidance Party with drums in berber tent. driver / Guide speaks Englich - Prive tours ( Not group )
Airline ticket Entrance fees for visits Lunch Drinks
- Depart at 08:00 from Marrakesh to Ouarzazatethrough the Tizi n'Tichka pass of the high Atlas Mountains range. Visit the Telout Kasbah and the UNESCO Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou Kasbah.Pass through the Hollywood of Africa, Ouarzazate. We will overnight at the palm groves of Skoura.
- From Skoura we travel southeast to Dades Gorges and Todgha Gorges along arid landscapes and mountains. We pass through Tineghir the nerve centre of the area andhead along oasis filled Todra valley. Take a short walk to explore the daily life of the locals. We then continue through the canyons of Todra, famous for its rock climbing stopping at the Berber village of Tamtatoucht to rest for the night.
- From Tamtatoucht we travel to an altitude of 2000m through the valley of Ait Hani, before passing through a small town called Assoul & Amelagou the center of this area. We visit the fossil factories of Erfoud where they make beautiful carvings. Then head for the Erg Chebbi sand sea. We will overnight at a Berber camp deep in the desert landscape, among dunes which give you the sense of being in the middle of nowhere.
- Today you may want to explore the neighboring villages of Merzouga such as Hassi Labied, Khamlia filled with musicians. Or enjoy an offroad drive around the dunes of Erg Chebbi observing the nomads living in tents in the desert.or maybe just relax by the swiming pool.
- Take a camel trek back to the hotel at the dune line for a quick shower Then drive to Fes, stopping to enjoy the panoramic views over the Ziz valley before we cross the High Atlas mountains again. We stop to have lunch in Midelt. Then onwards to Ifrane and its huge cedar wood forest to see the monkeys. Ending in the legendary city of Fes.