Trip at a Glance
Colorado Segway Tours
Denver, Colorado, United States
Segway Tour, Sightseeing
Price$75 USD per person
7.5 - 8 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 9am, 12pm & 4pm (modified seasonally)
701 Water Street (Downtown Aquarium Parking Lot
2-exhilerating hours of touring, Segway equipment, helmets and professional training. Gratuity not included but graciously appreciated!
Requirements:, Call ahead for reservations (sorry, no walk-ins). The outside temperature must be at least 40 degrees, you have to be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100 and 260 lbs. and have the ability to step up and down one 10" step unassisted, be able to stand for 30+ minutes, and have enough balance to walk. All riders must wear helmets (provided).
- Riding, Siteseeing & Historic Segway Tour of Denver. A full 2-hour experience including expert training for an 8 mile tour of the Mile High City
- Incredible River Views while you explore Confluence Park, Cherry Creek paths, and the Denver Convention Center. Check out the Cultural Arts Center too
- Visit historic downtown, the 16th Street Mall, Larimer Square with interesting 'factuals' & picture taking along the way.
- Get to meet others who are novices or pros from different parts of the country or the world! Everyone is looking for a memorable experience.
- You will definitely be wearing the SEGWAY SMILE! Why not try out our Boulder Location too and remember to Ride the Experience!