Trip at a Glance
Anacortes, Washington, United States
Adventure, Eco Tour, Nature, Stand Up Paddleboarding
Price$190 USD per person
1 to 3 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
All Gear: stable paddle board, paddle, leash, lifejacket and wetsuit.
Experienced paddlers can test their skills in the tidal rapids of the pass with prior notice. Price based on 2 or more people.
- Tour includes 1.5hrs of basic instruction. Using stable boards learn how to stand, turn, stop, go sideways and if in the mood, fall off the board.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula, Olympic Mountains, Rosario Strait, and Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- You'll see abundant wildlife! Harbor seals will follow us in Lottie Bay. Discover colorful tide pools, marine birds and bald eagles.
- Only 1.5 hours from Seattle you'll escape the bustle and experience solitude. The park has several calm, protected, sandy beaches perfect for a picnic.
- Explore sea caves, arches and rock formations only a short distance from our put-in.