Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
up to 10 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Contact Sue for more details about the tour.
- Bath - A magnificent Georgian townscape of golden stone grew up around bubbling pools of naturally hot water discovered at its heart.
- Canterbury - A major center of Christianity after the arrival of St Augustine in the 6th Century.
- Oxford - The most historic of England’s university towns, has a spectacular skyline of tall towers and ‘dreaming spires’, built since its first scholars arrived in the 12th Century.
- Salisbury - Founded in 1220, is set in a landscape of prehistoric sites which stretch back over 5,000 years.
- Stratford Upon Avon - The town where William Shakespeare grow up, the house where he was born, the church where he is buried and the pretty cottage of his wife, Anne Hathaway are among the numerous Shakespeare connections in this small Tudor market town of mellow, timber-framed architecture.