Day Trip to Tivoli's Gardens
Send Booking Request
- See fountains with baroque styling in lush scenery.
- Take a contemplative walk through the paths of Tivoli's gardens, with a knowledgeable guide to answer all of your questions.
- Trace the footsteps of famous architects and designers who painstakingly planned all elements of the gardens, and bear witness to European paragons of art.
- Hadrian Villa the famous villa of the Roman emperor Hadrian. with the famous Canopy and the Teatro Marittimo.
- The old Tivoli City with the Temple of Sibilla.
Enter the Tivoli Gardens of Italy – famously known (and much copied) for its baroque atmosphere and use of decor. The Tivoli gardens are known for their fountains, grottoes, nymphs, masterful detailing on water features and music, the Tivoli gardens are a time-tested, gold standard for the classic European horticultural/botanical gardens.
Italy has long been regarded as having some of the best gardens in the world. Visited by serious horticulturalists and curious travelers alike, the variety of Italian flowers is sure to impress; this classic sightseeing tour is not to be missed. We recommend coupling this tour with a gastronomic tour for a ‘fuller’ experience! We look forward to guiding you.
Optimal times for viewing vary in between March to October.
Let Italy I Love You help you plan your next memorable experience.
Alessandro Innocca de Cesaris is a qualified Blue Badge Guide offering tours in Rome-Tivoli . He specializes in Roman history, art history, and wine tours. He covers all the areas of Tivoli-Rome-Lazio and Tuscany areas and leads groups in English- French- Portuguese-Spanish. In addition, Alessandro offers tour assistant or personal assistant services for VIPs traveling in Italy.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.