Trip at a Glance
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
$48 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Dublin Tourist Office, Suffolk St: 09:35am. Return to Dublin at approx. 5:30pm
Transport and Guide
This day tour is the only one of its kind in Ireland and is proving very popular. You can chose from an activity you wish to do on the tour. There are additional costs for Powerscourt Gardens and cycling or horse riding tours.
- Walking, horse riding, cycling or enjoy the Powerscourt Gardens
- Enniskerry – film location of "P.S. I Love You" and "Leap Year"
- Lough Tay and the Guinness family Estate – film location of "Brave Heart"
- The Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Glendalough and the 6th Century monastic site of St Kevin
Enjoy a fun packed scenic day tour of County Wicklow with a difference. We depart daily from Dublin, take a short bus ride straight into the Irish countryside to enjoy a guided walking tour, horse riding tour or cycling. If you’re not feeling too active, you can visit The Powerscourt Gardens (a discounted rate of $9 USD is not covered in cost).
- 09:30am: Pick up from Dublin, drive south on a scenic tour into Wicklow.
- 10am: Ennsikerry, small estate village, film location of “Leap Year” and “P.S. I Love You”
- 10:45: Powerscourt Gardens (approx 2 hrs here for those doing the tour only option)
- Others are brought to stables for horse riding, collected for cycle or brought on 2 hr scenic walk with your guide.
- 12:45: Meet back up for lunch in Enniskerry Village, many small cafes to enjoy something to eat.
- 13:45: The tour continues on through the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Powerscourt Waterfall, Lough Tay, Guinness Estate, Sally’s Gap (“Brave Heart”) (with stops along the way) towards Glendalough.
- 15:00: Glendalough and the 6th century Monastic site of St Kevin. Approx 1.5 hrs here to enjoy a walk or relax and take in the sights in this beautiful valley
- 16:30: Make our way back to Dublin on different scenic route.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.