Trip at a Glance
Jungle Tour, Nature
Price$105 USD per person
30 minutes by car each way and a couple hours or so, total, in a motor canoe.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8:30 am departure, any day of the week.
La CasaBlanca Hotel in Tena
All transportation, a delicious picnic lunch, cost of the chocolate making demo, entrance fees to the butterfly farm and animal rescue center, and a local, professional, fun, English speaking, guide.
- Feed grapes to monkeys, see chocolate made, tour a butterfly farm and animal rescue center, and spend lots of time in a motor canoe, all in one day!
- Ecuador is becoming known for it's fine chocolate. Experience it first hand in what will probably be the best chocolate fondue you've ever tasted.
- The butterfly farm is just amazing, the abundant butterflies will literally be landing on you. Don't forget your camera!
- The peaceful beauty experienced while cruising these rivers in a motor canoe is not something you will want to miss out on.
- This is a senior and family friendly tour. If you can climb in and out of a motor canoe, you'll be able to manage the rest.