Trip at a Glance
Jungle Tour, Nature
30 minutes by car each way plus the motor canoe
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8:00 am departure, any day of the week.
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Tena.
All transportation, a delicious lunch, cost of the chocolate making demo, entrance fees to the butterfly farm and animal rescue center, and a local, professional, fun, English speaking, guide.
Currently, Gary is only involved in our 8-day tours while Tarquino is pitching in with those and our Day and Overnight Jungle Tours, when he is available. (So booking ahead is key with us!)
- Feed grapes to monkeys, see chocolate made, tour a butterfly farm and animal rescue center, and spend lots of time in a motor canoe, all in one day!
- Ecuador is becoming known for it's fine chocolate. Experience it first hand in what will probably be the best chocolate fondue you've ever tasted.
- The butterfly farm is just amazing, the abundant butterflies will literally be landing on you. Don't forget your camera!
- The peaceful beauty experienced while cruising these rivers in a motor canoe is not something you will want to miss out on.
- Cost: The more people that go, the lower the per person price! 4 go for $105 pp then the price decreases with each to a low $75 for 10 participants.