Trip at a Glance
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Price€899 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturdays at 12:00pm
Air-conditioned twin share rooms with private en-suite
- Makarska - After meeting your Koda crew, we depart from Split harbour, heading towards the vibrant Makarska at midday to start your Croatia Sailing tour!
- Mljet NP - We depart in the morning towards Mljet Island, with a swim stop on the Pelješac peninsula, before a visit to the salt lakes in Mljet NP.
- Dubronvik - After breakfast, we set sail for Dubrovnik, always the highlight of the week. Enjoy the nature along the way towards “Kings Landing"
- Korčula - We wave goodbye to Dubrovnik & head for Korčula, the birthplace of famous explorer Marco Polo. Enjoy lunch on board in Lumbarda bay
- Hvar - Morning departure towards the Pakleni Islands for lunch and a refreshing swim stop. We then head to one of Croatia's most popular islands, Hvar!