Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$75 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle, Tour guide service fees
1 person: $75 2 persons: $45 3-5 persons : $35
- Visit the Independence Square, the birth place of the city founded in 1857 and served as the historical heart of down-town Dakar. Visit the War Memorial.
- Stop at Presidential Palace, originally built in 1907 for former french Governor at the time. Take pictures with the red-uniformed presidential guards.
- Visit the old cathedral of African souvenir built in 1929 in a mixture of styles. Enjoy the unique design on the ceiling. Visit the largest Mosque.
- Visit sand-painting gallery and the Dakar University. Stop at the largest craft market to soak up the city tour's atmosphere for items of souvenirs.
- Visit the 164 feet high Monument of African renaissance, the tallest in Africa, even taller than the Statue of Liberty which is only 151 feet high.