CASTLES, CHATEAUS AND MEDIEVAL TOWNS OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC – CZECH HIGHLIGHTS
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Bohemia, Brno, Czech Republic
Private Tour, Sightseeing
€390 EUR per hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation, meals, local transport by private car, complete itinerary, guide.
Specific inquiries and wishes may be discussed before any private tour.
- Medieval towns of Moravia and Bohemia
- Natural and cultural heritage sites and perfect excursions
- Great itinerary has been devoleped and updated on clients' wishes and it is very flexible to clients' special wishes and inquiries
- Off-beaten track route will take clients to less known and visited places and show beauties of regions and country
- dinner with local people and tasting of local Moravian wines
There are many noteworthy cultural monuments in Bohemian and Moravian lands. Some belong to castles and great estates, others are associated with universities and scientific institutions. The great baroque castles, which have disappeared in many other countries, still retain their original garden styles. Old Gothic structures, remodeled many times over the centuries, are surrounded by vast parklands modeled after the great English landscape gardens. The tour will combine visits to some of the greatest and most beautiful places in the country. Special excursions such as tasting of delicious Moravian wines or private concerts of classical or folk music add to our tours’ special taste.
Your adventure awaits!
For more than 22 years, we have been a leader in offering special interest and private trips and services for travellers throughout central Europe.Our services are provided in different languages including English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and other languages.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.